For those of you who follow my wedding business blog, you’ll know what this blog post is about. For those of you who don’t, shame on you. You should be following all my blogs. Obviously. But, here is the link to the blog post so you know what’s going on.
My intro of facts + my picture:
1. I am a fashion designer and I own my own fashion company.
2. In my “spare time” I also am a wedding planner + floral designer.
3. I love to eat. And read. And talk about eating and reading. And think about what I’m going to eat next or what book I’m going to read next.
4. I don’t like to sew. I do it because it is required, but no, I don’t enjoy it.
5. I still rip out pages in magazines and newspapers of things that inspire me. Yes, it’s old fashioned, but I prefer it to Pinterest.
I actually didn’t share this exact photo, but I wish I had. This one is more candid and really quite a “gem.” One squinty eye, major bags from 3.5 hours of sleep, and no makeup. Jessica for the win.