Well, since I told my team they had to come up with a “10 Things” list, it only seemed fair that I be required to do the same… so here we go.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jessica
1. I am deathly afraid of frogs. When I was little, my two older brothers would chase me around with frogs from our pool. We’re talking big, ugly, grotesque frogs. Ranidaphobia, it’s a real thing.
2. The scene in the movie ‘Patch Adams’ where Patch wanders into the peds oncology ward made me want to pursue a career in the medical field working as a Pediatrician Oncologist. God clearly had other plans.
3. My favorite physical attribute is my hair.
4. Growing up clothes and fashion were reading zero on my radar. I was too busy playing street hockey with my brother and getting cuts and bruises out on the field. I was, and always will be, part “tom boy.”
5. I am shy and quiet and at many times, socially awkward. Making friends has always been hard for me.
6. People assume that my dream is to be a famous fashion designer. That is not my dream. My dream is to run a successful company, design beautiful clothing, and support the goals of others in the process.
7. In my late teens and early twenties I used to be a fashion model.
8. For a good portion of my life I wanted to be Nancy Drew. Cool car, cool career, and a doesn’t take crap attitude. Heck, who am I kidding, I still want to be Nancy Drew.
9. Every night before I go to sleep, I read my thesaurus.
10. I love eating and am obsessed with food but I hate cooking and baking… It’s probably because I am not very good at either. Think of every kitchen disaster that could happen and then picture me in the midst of it. Fail.